Self-Catering (rental) Accommodation
Foxford, County Mayo in the West of Ireland
Beautiful 3 bedroomed country cottage to let, tastefully decorated with elegant furnishings and comfortable accommodation. Owners live nearby and are on hand to ensure that your stay in Foxford is as enjoyable as possible.
The village of Foxford is just 1km away and is accessed from cottage by public footpath.
- 3 bedrooms - 1 double & 2 twin bedded (would suit 5 / 6 persons)
- Kitchen / Sitting room with electric cooker, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave
- All crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking utensils supplied. Iron & Ironing board also supplied
- Utility with Washing machine / dryer
- Bathroom with electric shower
- Oil fired central heating and extra electric fire and oil-filled electric radiator. Extra heating on request payable at source
- Crisp white bed linen, bath towels, hand towels and kitchen towels are all supplied
- Colour TV & DVD player
- Garage facilities for storage of fishing rods etc and freezer to preserve your catch
- Off road parking for 2 - 3 cars to front of cottage
- Electricity is by coin meter (euro2 coins only)
- Recycling bins supplied
- Tea, Coffee & Milk welcome pack supplied
- Low Season: (Jan - Mar & Nov - Dec)
- euro300 (including central heating)
- Mid Season: (April - June & Sept - Oct)
- euro330 (including central heating)
- High Season: July & August
- euro415 (including central heating)
- *Special Discount for stays of 2 or more consecutive weeks*
Amenities & Attractions
Foxford has many visitor attractions, ranging from fishing, golf, walking etc. Check out our Activities page for more information on things to do in the area.
Other Rental Accommodation
For family holidays our second cottage, Sheridan House is directly across the country lane/road.