Self-Catering (rental) Accommodation
Foxford, County Mayo in the West of Ireland
This cottage has all the facilities that you will need for a very comfortable holiday. The River Moy is within easy walking distance. Centre of Foxford town is just five minutes walk or less and accessed by public footpath.
It is traditionally decorated and is fitted out with white bed linen on beds and personal towels. Owners live nearby and are on hand to ensure that your stay in Foxford is as enjoyable as possible.
- 3 bedrooms (would suit 5 persons):
- 1 double bedded, 1 twin-bedded and 1 single-bedded room
- Sitting Room with television & DVD player. This room can accommodate extra pull-out bed if required for sixth person by arrangement
- Living/Dining room with television point
- Small Kitchen with electric cooker, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave & washing machine
- All crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking utensils supplied. Iron & Ironing board also supplied
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower
- Oil-fired central heating, and extra electric fire and oil-filled radiator. Extra heating on request payable at source
- Crisp white bed linen, bath towels, hand towels and kitchen towels are all supplied
- Garage facilities for storage of fishing rods etc. and freezer to preserve your catch
- Off road parking facility for 2 cars
- Electricity is by coin-meter (euro2 coins only)
- Recycling bins supplied
- Tea, Coffee & Milk welcome pack supplied
- Low Season: (Jan - Mar & Nov - Dec)
- euro330 (including central heating)
- Mid Season: (April - June & Sept - Oct)
- euro350 (including central heating)
- High Season: July & August
- euro440 (including central heating)
- *Special Discount for stays of 2 or more consecutive weeks*
Amenities & Attractions
Foxford has many visitor attractions, ranging from fishing, golf, walking etc. Check out our Activities page for more information on things to do in the area.
Other Rental Accommodation
For family holidays our second cottage, Dove is directly across the country lane/road.